Braswell Water Polo Teams Head to Bi-District Playoffs
Categories:

Boys end district with a second place finish, Girls end district with a fourth place finish

Both the Braswell High School boys and girls water polo teams are set to make a splash in the Bi-District playoffs on October 7 and 7, 2024, marking a significant achievement for the programs this season.

The girls’ team will face Marcus High School on Monday, Oct. 7, at 5 p.m. at the Lewisville ISD Westside Aquatic Center, located at 1750 Duncan Ln, Lewisville, TX 75067. Fans can purchase tickets starting Monday, October 8, at 8 a.m. on hometownticketing.com.

Meanwhile, the boys’ team will compete on Tuesday, Oct. 8, at 5:30 p.m. at the Lewisville ISD Eastside Aquatic Center, located at 5729 Memorial Dr, The Colony, TX 75056. Ticket information for the boys’ match will be announced soon.

This playoff appearance is a testament to the dedication and hard work of both teams, and they will look to continue their winning streaks as they aim for further success in the postseason.

Stay up to date on all of the latest information from Braswell High School! Email reports sent by students for students (and parents).

DON’T MISS A BEAT

(GET IT? 'CAUSE OUR NEWSPAPER IS CALLED "THE BENGAL BEAT")

We don’t spam! Read our [link]privacy policy[/link] for more info.

Donate to Braswell Media
$0
$500
Contributed
Our Goal

Your donation will support the student journalists of Braswell High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.