Spring Break Festivals That You Won’t Want to Miss

Gissell Martinez, Reporter

Spring break is all about having carefree fun with family and friends. Here are some fun and exciting spring break music festivals to consider.   

Ultra Music Festival

Ultra Music Festival is an annual outdoor electronic music festival that takes place during March in Miami, Florida, United States. The festival was founded in 1999 by Russell Faibisch and Alex Omes and is named after the 1997 Depeche Mode album, Ultra.

Lollapalooza Chile 2019

Lollapalooza is a rap/Rnb festival that is located in  O’Higgins Park, Santiago, Chile. With many fun and fresh artists from all over the U.S and Europe. O’Higgins Park in Santiago is  Chile’s second largest public park. It is located in the center of the capital, in the Santiago Commune. Measuring some 185 acres, plenty of space for some raves and jams.

LUCIDITY

Focused on self-improvement and enlightenment, Lucidity is an open-minded art and music festival that strives to transform individuals and expand their consciousness. Along with a stacked line-up of artists, Lucidity plays host to seven themed villages to explore on Live Oak Campground. With beautiful color and fun, Many people will travel far and wide to  Santa Barbara, CA to experience the electricity of the place.  

Ultimate Music Experience

The festival is located in South Padre Island, Texas. Schlitterbahn Beach Waterpark will host Disco Donnie’s Ultimate Music Experience, an all-electronic music festival that satisfies your tropical spring break getaway without upsetting your wallet.

Stay up to date on all of the latest information from Braswell High School! Email reports sent by students for students (and parents).

DON’T MISS A BEAT

(GET IT? 'CAUSE OUR NEWSPAPER IS CALLED "THE BENGAL BEAT")

We don’t spam! Read our [link]privacy policy[/link] for more info.